John Fitt, CEO and Founder of Healthdaddy.org compiled a list of 27 reviewed studies about low carb and low fat diets and their benefits for diabetes, weight loss, epilepsy and much more. The last update was 2016 , so basically it is the most updated list.
- Complete Guide to Fats & Oils on a Low-Carb Ketogenic Diet – from KetoDietApp.com
- Gary Taubes speaks at Google about his book Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It.
- Keto recipe: Tomato and Zucchini Frittata (from MNDRZ)
- Recommended Youtube channel: Diet Doctor
- Free Weights vs Machines – Best For Building Muscle? Get Stronger?