- Complete Guide to Fats & Oils on a Low-Carb Ketogenic Diet – from KetoDietApp.com
- Gary Taubes speaks at Google about his book Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It.
- Keto recipe: Tomato and Zucchini Frittata (from MNDRZ)
- Recommended Youtube channel: Diet Doctor
- Free Weights vs Machines – Best For Building Muscle? Get Stronger?
Category Archives: Website
Marty Kendall website/blog. https://optimisingnutrition.com/
One of the best Keto websites by Martina Slajerova http://ketodietapp.com/
The Noakes Foundation is a Non-Profit Corporation founded for public benefit which aims to advance medical science’s understanding of the benefits of a low-carb high-fat (LCHF) diet by providing evidence-based information on optimum nutrition that is free from commercial agenda. … Continue reading
https://proteinpower.com/drmike/ is Dr. Michael R. Eades blog. The blog is not frequently updated but it is a gold chest of information.
It is very easy to count calories with help from website and apps. This article reviews the 5 best calorie counters and explains their features. Source: The 5 Best Calorie Counter Websites and Apps
DietDoctor.com is the most popular low-carb , high-fat website on the internet. Managed by the famous Swedish doctor Andreas Eenfeldt, the website provides top guides, news and interviews about LCHF, weight loss, cooking recipes, success stories and much more. Visit to … Continue reading
Check https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/ (Dr. Jason Fung) for great articles about obesity, metabolic syndrome and much more.