- Complete Guide to Fats & Oils on a Low-Carb Ketogenic Diet – from KetoDietApp.com
- Gary Taubes speaks at Google about his book Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It.
- Keto recipe: Tomato and Zucchini Frittata (from MNDRZ)
- Recommended Youtube channel: Diet Doctor
- Free Weights vs Machines – Best For Building Muscle? Get Stronger?
Tag Archives: Dr. Stephen D. Phinney
Recommended book: New Atkins for a New You – by Eric C. Westman , Stephen D. Phinney , Jeff S. Volek
One of the best presentations about Ketogenic diet by Dr. Stephen D. Phinney. A must watch video.
For binge watchers 🙂
Recommended book: The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance – by Stephen D. Phinney and Jeff S. Volek
Recommended book: The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living – by Stephen D. Phinney and Jeff S. Volek
Low Carb Living – one of the first low carb/keto videos I have ever watched. Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt(dietdoctor.com) interviews Dr. Stephen D. Phinney who is a pioneer in low carb and keto research. Very informative and must watch.