- Complete Guide to Fats & Oils on a Low-Carb Ketogenic Diet – from KetoDietApp.com
- Gary Taubes speaks at Google about his book Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It.
- Keto recipe: Tomato and Zucchini Frittata (from MNDRZ)
- Recommended Youtube channel: Diet Doctor
- Free Weights vs Machines – Best For Building Muscle? Get Stronger?
Tag Archives: Obesity
The Global Rise of Obesity. Obesity Is Now a Global Health Threat Source: The Rise of Obesity
Fed Up is a 2014 American documentary film directed, written and produced by Stephanie Soechtig. The film focuses on the causes of obesity in the US, presenting evidence showing that the large quantities of sugar in processed foods are an … Continue reading
Jamie Oliver investigates sugar’s huge contribution to global health problems like obesity and type 2 diabetes, reveals how much sugar is in healthy-looking food, and explores what can be done to help.
Christopher Gardner, PhD, assistant professor of medicine at the Stanford Prevention Research Center, has completed the largest and longest-ever comparison of four popular diets using real-world conditions, which he discusses – the lowest-carbohydrate Atkins diet came out on top.